- gives you a single account that can be used to access all available training programs within the portal
- contains your user information including your single user name and password for access to all available training
- gives you access to the Interlinc City of Lincoln payment website to pay for available training programs
- keeps track of programs you have paid for and gives access to those programs
- gives you access to view and print earned certificates/permits
- stores your business relationships
- gives you access to frequently asked questions (FAQ's)
- click on Login located in the navigation box located in the upper right hand corner of the page
- enter your FBST Nebraska Profile username and password and click the Login button
- once successfully logged in, you can:
- view and edit your user info
- activate and deactivate business relationships
- pay for and access online training programs
- view the FAQ information
- click "Register" in the Site Navigation menu on the right side of this page
- read the instructions by clicking on the "Instructions" tab
- click the "Register New" tab
- fill out the registration form AND click Submit
- check your email for your new fbstnebraska.education user name and password
- log into fbstnebraska.education with your new credentials and take your training
The following programs are certified by City of Lincoln and Lancaster County in Nebraska, and can be accessed here.
- Responsible Beverage Service Training (RBST) Certificate Program
- City of Lincoln NE Server/Seller Permit Program
To pay for training programs offered by FBST Nebraska, you will need to have a FBST Nebraska profile and be logged into the FBST Nebraska website.
The Lincoln–Lancaster County Health Department accepts Cash, Debit/Credit Card, and Pre Paid Debit/Credit Card payments. If you are not able to pay using the FBST Nebraska online option (processed by the City of Lincoln NE), you can visit the health department – 3140 N Street, Lincoln NE 68510 – during their normal business hours to make a payment in person.
Online payments originating from FBST Nebraska are processed by the City of Lincoln, which ONLY accepts credit and debit cards. Gift cards or pre–paid cards are not accepted.
If your payment has failed: Verify that the card number, expiration date, security code, and billing information are correct before entering a second time. If your payment fails, it will look like money has been taken out of your account. On transactions where the zip code or the security code was incorrect, the credit card/bank will put a hold on the amount of that transaction. Usually this will show up as a 'Pending Transaction' but not all banks will show that status. The credit card/bank will release those funds automatically in 1 to 3 days. If access to the money held by these pending transactions is needed, please call the credit card/bank to request release of these funds.
Repeated error transactions will draw down on your credit limit each time. Please do not re-enter the same information or it will have the same error result.
Minimum Recommended Requirements
- Windows (Vista or higher) or Mac compatible computer --WITH--
- audio and video playback capabilities --AND--
- Internet Explorer 11 or higher – get it for free here --OR--
- Firefox 29 or higher – get it for free here --OR--
- Google Chrome 34 of higher – get it for free here --AND--
- Adobe Flash Player (latest version) – get it for free here --AND--
- high speed Internet connection
NOTE – this website is not designed for mobile devices
If you have questions about or need assistance with FBST Nebraska, please call FBST Nebraska technical support.
Pesticide Safety Education Program (PSEP)
University of Nebraska – Lincoln Campus
377C Plant Sciences Hall
Lincoln NE 68583
Phone: (402) 472-4340 (8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., M-F)
Support is available during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
If telephone messages are received after hours, you will be contacted the following business day.
If you have any questions about the online Food Handler Training or Responsible Beverage Service Training (RBST) Certificate programs or would like to switch to the face–to–face training, please contact the Lincoln-Lancaster County Health Department.
Lincoln-Lancaster County Health Department
Food Safety Program, RBST Program
3140 N Street
Lincoln, NE 68510
Phone: (402) 441–6280 (Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., M–F except holidays)
Fax: (402) 441–6206
Support is available during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. If telephone or e-mail messages are received after hours, you will be contacted the following business day.